Cleetus McFarland "Dumpster Fire" Cam Specs: 224/228 .600/.600 114 LSA
Run the same camshaft as Cleetus McFarland's C6 Corvette "Ruby"! This camshaft works excellent and is designed for stock stroke turbocharged engines utilizing cathedral-port cylinder heads. Whether you're chasing a mild 500 RWHP or shooting for 1,000+, this cam will work great! You can also purchase this cam in both our single and dual valve spring camshaft packages!
Let 'er rip tater chip!
- Engines best suited for: 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0
- Desired Compression ratio for cam: 9.5:1 – 10:.5:1
- Recommended Springs Required: Pac 1219 or TSP .660 Double Valve Spring
- Aftermarket Stall Converter Required: Yes, 2800+
- Upgraded Rear Gear Required: No, but Automatics should be at least a 3.23
- Operating RPM Range: 2000-6600
- Estimated Power Increase: 45+
- Drivability: Will drive great and have stock like manners with proper tuning completed.