We here at Southwest Speed LLC believe in taking care of our customers. We want to make sure you have an enjoyable experience. With this in mind we have provided several ways for your to contact us in a quick and efficient manner. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Mailing Address:
- Southwest Speed LLC
- 201 Sin Nombre NE
- Los Ranchos, NM 87113
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone/Text: 505-554-9898
Terms of Service
- Disclaimers: Actual products may differ from the pictures presented. Southwest Speed LLC is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising, or shipping errors. Prices and availability is subject to change without notice. Southwest Speed LLC reserves the right to cancel an order. Some items may be drop shipped from distributors or direct from the manufacturer. A Returned Merchandise Authorization will be issued in the event of a purchasing, or shipping error. Southwest Speed LLC will cancel an order if we are not capable of verifying billing and shipping information given from the credit cards issuing bank.
- The use of Long Tube Headers with or without Aftermarket Cats are illegal for installation and use on emission-legal vehicles when operated on public streets or highways. They can only be legally used while participating in sanctioned motorsport racing events. Buyer is solely responsible for usage of ALL aftermarket parts and accessories sold and/or installed by Southwest Speed LLC.
- Pricing: Orders will be charged based upon the price at our website's checkout screen where final payment is made. Southwest Speed LLC reserves the rights to make adjustments to pricing after full payment is made if there were any types of errors or changes that had not been recorded during payment.
- Sales Tax: Orders billed by Southwest Speed LLC will include sales tax on all purchases made within the state of New Mexico. Southwest Speed LLC reserves the right to charge sales tax (without notice) in applicable states in accordance with any future rules and regulations governed by the purchaser's State and Federal Laws.
- System Availability: Southwest Speed LLC makes every effort to maintain 100% system availability. There may be periodic maintenance made to the site. In addition, Southwest Speed LLC is not responsible for orders not processed due to technical difficulties.
- Returns: Notify Southwest Speed LLC of any return items within 7 days of receipt of your package. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your situation. Any returns sent without an acknowledgment from Southwest Speed LLC will be automatically rejected. All products returning to Southwest Speed LLC must be unused and in its original state. All packaging must be exactly as sent and intact. Any returns that do not meet these criteria will be refused for return. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Southwest Speed LLC will not exchange or accept returns for custom orders or used products. All shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Damaged, Incorrect, or Missing Product: In the event of damaged products, please keep the damaged shipping packaging and contact Southwest Speed LLC within 7 days of receipt of your package. Southwest Speed LLC will assist you with the damage claim against the shipping service used. Keeping the original packaging is Mandatory for a successful claim, without proof of packaging the shipping service will not honor any claims! If packages contain incorrect or missing parts, please contact us through email@example.com to remedy the problem as soon as possible. Inspect all purchases upon receipt and contact Southwest Speed LLC if you have any issues. Even if you are not planning on installing parts immediately. Southwest Speed LLC will only remedy any problems with purchases within 7 days of receipt.
- Do not open any sealed package or install any parts if you have issues with them. Southwest Speed LLC cannot accept parts that are used, installed, or modified.
- WARRANTIES: Any warranties on the products sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied; including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products.
- Availability & Shipping: Product availability and shipping times may vary with manufacturers. Allow 3-5 days for processing in addition to shipping. Customers will be notified in a timely manner when instances of backorder, out of stock, or discontinued items occur. Shipping is included in most purchases. We use UPS, USPS, and FedEx; although, shipping may vary without notice. We currently only ship to addresses located in the United States.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT:
You (“you” or the Customer) confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to the products and services listed on this, the Southwest Speed ("SWS") website (“website”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between SWS and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the product and services listed on the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by SWS at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SWS and affiliates, officers, directors, agents, shareholder, partners, attorneys, experts, employees and successors and assigns, harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the products and services listed.
By purchasing this product from SWS, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below, as follows:
INSTALLATION OF PRODUCT:
The use of any SWS custom tuning product or service may or may not void the vehicle’s factory warranty, and it is the sole responsibility of customer to verify this with the customer’s vehicle manufacturer. SWS is not responsible for OEM or aftermarket parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation or defects prior to purchasing our product or service. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional installer.
CONDITION OF VEHICLE:
SWS assumes, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure, that all vehicles being programmed through our products or services are road-worthy and in good working condition, and have been examined by the customer or a professional to ensure that the vehicle will be able to tolerate the additional power and performance provided by the products or services that you are purchasing. SWS will not be liable for any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle. If the vehicle is not running in a normal state after installing our products or using our services, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to immediately return the vehicle to stock programming, and to immediately notify SWS and associated parties of the problem.
DIAGNOSTICS AND REPAIRS AUTHORIZATION/TERMS:
Shop Labor rate is $149/hour for time involved.
We accept Credit, Debit, Cash, Cashapp, Venmo and Paypal. (*5% Fee will be added to all CreditCard transactions).
Deposits are required based on parts needed to start and continue progress on the project. Invoices are sent every Friday for parts and labor costs involved for that week’s end. Payment is due no later than 4PM the following Monday. If unpaid by Monday of that same week, invoice will be subject to a $50 late fee. Likewise, SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC reserves the right to immediately cease all work being performed, remove and/or return any parts purchased and/or installed for the week following the previous Friday invoice date and may also implement storage fees of $25/day beginning on the 5th day after invoice has been submitted to the client and remains unpaid.
Any project that is completed and has not been paid in full will be subject to a $25 storage fee per vehicle, per day, after 2 days of completion or termination of services by either the client or SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC (NO EXCEPTIONS). Any project that is completed and left at SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC for longer than 30 days will have a $750 storage fee plus a $250 admin fee added to the invoice and a Mechanics Lien will be filed. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Any project that is stopped by the vehicle owner or the individual who is financially responsible must pay any outstanding balance and have the project picked up that day. If the project is left at SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC a storage fee of $25 a day will be added and after 30 days a Mechanics Lien will be filed (NO EXCEPTIONS).
SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC operates by appointment only so that our mechanics may work uninterrupted. Available business hours to schedule client project meetings or vehicle pick-ups are Monday through Friday 9am-6pm and by appointment only.
Saturday vehicle pick up will be on a case by case basis and may incur a convenience fee of up to $187.50. Holidays are Exempt.
Client is responsible for any towing/transport fees that may be involved. Client is responsible for any fuel charges/costs involved with their vehicle.
We are not responsible for missing items due to loss, theft or otherwise.
Please be a responsible vehicle owner and check your fluids regularly!
SOUTHWEST SPEED LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason with or without notice.
SWS is not responsible for improper, unsafe, reckless, or careless driving of vehicles after installing any of our products or using our services. SWS discourages violation of any federal or state or local laws. SWS assumes our product or service will be used for off-road and/or race use only.
FEDERAL EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE:
We will not be disabling emissions-related codes just so you don't have a check engine light. “Competition-use only” terminology is recognized by the EPA, but in limited capacity. Example: If you’re trying to make your vehicle pass state emissions, but you have removed emissions components, then your vehicle is in fact NOT being used for competition-use only. We cannot circumvent this. Some states do have low-mileage exemptions, but it’s up to you to seek out education on those laws. We do not offer any advice on paths to take. The EPA does not provide any guidance on what constitutes competition-use only per any document they have released publicly, but want more proof than simply "signing a waiver."
Tuning revisions for modifications after in person tuning will require further support, thus requiring additional charges. Please contact us for further details.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS:
The sale of any SWS tuning product or service is final at the moment of checkout. SWS will adhere to an “all sales are final” policy unless there are circumstances that, in the sole and absolute discretion of SWS make a return or refund appropriate.